Friday, February 1, 2013

I Made the Top 25!

I am so excited. What a fun day. Today I learned that the card that I submitted for the Practical Scrappers Card contest made the cut and I am in the top 25.

This is the card that I submitted for the contest. The theme for this round was love or Valentine's. I created this card for my hubby for Valentine's Day. Shhh... don't tell him! I may just have to give it to him a little early.


I designed the card knowing I wanted to use a negative cut made with my Cricut and back it with this awesome pink and red washi tape I had just received. I felt that it needed a little pop though so I added the blue which happens to be a fave to add with this color combo. I just love the way it looks together. I had some white Thickers letters but they just didn't pop the way I wanted them to, so I misted them with my Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist. I finished off the card with punched hearts that I layered and popped up to add some dimension.

I would love if you would swing by the Practical Scrappers Top 25 post and vote me into the next round. How's that for begging?? While you are there check out the other amazing designs and vote for any others that catch your eyes. There are some awesome cards!

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.