Thursday, January 24, 2013

More Fun News!







It's another exciting day for me as I get to not only introduce you to a new challenge blog that will stretch your scrapping and crafting abilities, but I also get to announce that I am part of the wonderful and talented design team! S.W.A.T or Scrap Warriors Advanced Training will be holding their first official challenge on Saturday, February 2nd. There will be two challenges a month, called drills, as well as specialized tutorials and technique ideas to get your creative juices flowing throughout the month. Challenges will range from sketches to color challenges, using your supplies and everything in between. And the best part?? There are prizes! That's always worth checking into, right?

Please head over to the S.W.A.T blog and check out the new site. You won't want to miss this. Design team introductions are happening now and today is my feature day so I would love for you to stop by and leave some love, sign up to follow and be sure to join us for our first challenge on the 2nd. It's a fabulous one.

Happy Thursday!
Lisa

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.