Friday, September 7, 2012

Is this for real??

Wow! I might be the worst blogger in the world. Start a blog with good intentions and then disappear! Yikes. Anyway I am back, but only briefly. This week turned into the week where everything I had on my calendar changed because of the unexpected. Family that we haven't seen in years came to town, a very sudden and surprising death, school and activity stuff that wasn't previously on the radar... you name it. Anyway, I don't have a page to share with you today but I am going to share a photo of the place i will be relaxing, one of my favorite places ever, the mountains of Colorado.


Hoping you all have a beautiful weekend. I promise I'll be back with some scrapping fun next week. 
Here is a sneak.

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.