Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to you!
I spent my day on a field trip with about 100 seventh graders. We went to the Butterfly Pavilion and then took a hike up to Dinosaur Ridge. I didn't start the day with a great attitude. It has been such a  busy week and I had so many other things I wanted to do, but it turned out to be a pretty good day. The group of kids were actually very well behaved and pleasant. (yes, seventh graders can be that way! shocker!) It was fun to see Chris interact with the new group of friends he has met and to put some faces with names. I took my camera and played around with the different settings as we walked around. Here are a few of my favorite pics I captured.









I think I might have fun with this new toy! I have quite a bit I want to learn and am excited to pursue something I've been interested in for so long. In the last picture my camera lens had fogged up because of the humidity in the room. For some reason I love the effect it gives off. And of course I almost forgot to upload the best picture. Who can go to the Butterfly Pavilion and not hold Rosie?


Okay, I lie. I didn't actually hold Rosie. I left that to Chris and his friends with the excuse that I had to run the camera.  :)

Well, I am off to bed. Nathan just got home from the homecoming game and has an early game tomorrow. He has been able to begin practicing at half pace this week after his shoulder injury. No hitting yet, but he is working on getting his strength back and full movement of his arm. He is so ready to be off the sidelines. He has his first date tomorrow night for the homecoming dance. Not sure how I am going to handle that. My sweet baby can't be old enough for all this, right?? 

Have a great weekend.
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.