Monday, March 31, 2014

Shaped Cards

Good Monday morning! Spring break is over, at least for one kid. The other gets an extended holiday due to the stomach flu deciding to visit. I personally think he would rather be at school given how he is feeling at the moment. You know they are really sick when the tv and video games aren't even holding appeal. lol
I want to share a quick and easy card I made for the Practical Scrappers shaped cards feature this last weekend. I love the look of shaped cards and there are so many different and fun looks that can be created nowadays with the help of die cut machines which I have to say I am so thankful to have. I cut this fun butterfly card out with my Silhouette Portrait and it was so super easy. I didn't have to do much to embellish it, but did add a touch of bling to pretty it up. I am so ready for spring...the butterfly seemed like the perfect thing to help hurry it along.



Head over to Practical Scrappers to be inspired with more fun shaped cards.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.