Friday, May 24, 2013

Super Proud of This Kid

I missed it! I had a Ten Things up on Tuesday and I totally spaced it out. I think that this surgery is getting to me as I try to plan and organize. We also have my nephews graduation this weekend and I have been busy getting some things ready for his party. Can't believe that kid is already graduating. I can remember him as this tiny toddler running down the hall to my classroom when I first started teaching. He was the cutest thing. Still cute today!



Congrats to you, JBird! You are an amazing young man and I am excited to see where you go from here. We love you tons!

Now for my layout from Tuesday that I forgot. Our ten things was for titles. I chose to follow the curve and use different fonts and types of letters. Mixing it up is a fun way to go with a title and definitely creates some visual interest.  Head over to Practical Scrappers and check out what some others did with their titles. There is no reason or excuse to be boring again :) 


Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend.
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your nephew :D
    I love this layout. How adorable is that face :D the papers are lovely and perfect for this layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the warm, neutral colors. Your pup is adorable- she looks really sweet.

    Alison

    Www.theeverydayscrapbooker.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.