Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Corner Punches with Practical Scrappers

Good morning. Hoping everyone had a great Easter. It was beautiful and springy here. Unfortunately it isn't so springy today but the rest of the week should be better.

I am up today at Practical Scrappers sharing ways to use corner punches. For my layout I didn't use an actual corner punch, but I used a corner feature on the Teresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge for my Cricut to create fancy corners for my pictures. This is a layout I created for my niece Mikayla. She recently graduated and for her graduation present I created an album showcasing her life. It took a lot of time to finish and with the move we made right at graduation time the album was a tad bit late! OOPS! I think all was forgiven though when the finished product was given.

Anyway, here is my layout for Mikayla's senior prom using my photo corners. By the way don't you love the letters for Prom? One of my favorite fonts from my Cricut. I loved using the bright blue against the black and white as well. Super fun!

 

I thought I'd share just a couple more layouts from the album. If I shared them all we would be here all day! Maybe I'll sprinkle a few in here and there in my blog posts so you aren't bombarded all at once.

 The beautiful graduate. This girl graduated at the top of her class! She is such a motivated kid and we are super proud of her. She is in college now, double majoring and knocking it out of the park.



The big sisters. They have always been so good to Mikayla.


One beautiful young lady, inside and out. Love her senior pics!

Off to work on some unfinished projects. Have a super day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, what an amazing album for your daughter, I love this peek into it! My favorite layout is the hexagon one with the great grad close-up shot, and the blue scattered pearls. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keri
    Thanks so much, Keri. That is one of my faves too. I actually scraplifted it for a challenge I was in and it turned out amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.