Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Spirit

Hi. I'm back after a little break for the craziness of life. There has been a lot happening around our house as I'm sure it is the same for many of you during the holiday season. I am trying to wrap my head around the short amount of time that is left to get everything done before the big day gets here. My mother in law is coming to town tomorrow and we are going to have a shopping day so hopefully that will take a big chunk off my list of things left to do. I am usually more on top of things but I seriously haven't even started most of my shopping.

I went back to the orthopedist last week hoping that they would tell me everything was great and I could get out of my cast. That was not the case. Instead they told me that the x ray showed a break in the radius that they had missed the first time and it was not healing the way they wanted it to. I am now in my cast for another 4 weeks and then we will see what happens. I am getting used to doing things with it for the most part, but it gets in the way and makes most things harder. I haven't been crafting much for that reason, but I thought I would get into the spirit of the season and start showing you some of the layouts I've made for Christmas' past.

Today I want to share a page I made for my in laws last Christmas. Every year I make pages to put into their album. I absolutely love the design of this page and loved how many pictures were able to fit. This was a lift of a layout in the Creating Keepsakes December 2011 Issue.


What do you think?

I'll be back with more Christmas inspiration soon.
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.