Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 For 2012

I have seen several posts of bloggy friends sharing their favorite projects from 2012. That prompted me to take a look back at all that I had scrapped in 2012  and I was surprised by the fact that I had finished 88 layouts as well as many cards and gifts. Yeah me! :) This year I am hoping for even more and am excited to expand my crafty horizon through new design team opportunities. But today is about looking back so here goes.

My top 12: (in no particular order)

1. Love this girl! A majority of my pages were made for my sweet niece Mikayla. She graduated high school this year and I made a book for her.

2. I think it's the colors of this layout that draw me to it. I don't get to do to many girly colors!


3. Need I say more?? Love how this one turned out!

4.This is just one of the pages in the guest album I made for my niece, Ashleigh's wedding this summer. I loved how it turned out.

5. I like the mosaic look on this, but mostly I just  like that it shows my favorite place.

6. With senior pics like this to steal the spotlight, how can any layout go wrong? Love the Echo Park line used here. It was a fave this year.


7. My first layout of my sweet pup. Had to add this one in there!

8. Love the simplicity of this against the kraft background.

 9. I think this is a fave because I added so many photos yet kept it not too busy. I had too many big photos and couldn't choose which ones to leave out. Love that I got them all on.

10. My experiment with layering and adding more and more :) This was off a sketch from Citrus Twist and I loved it with the Pink Paislee Portfolio.

 11. This one is framed and hangs in our bedroom. It was for a scraplift challenge and it is one of my most favorite of all times. I love this man!

12. Welcoming our new "nephew" Lee into the family. Great guy!

There you have it. I'm sure if I went back and did this whole post over I would probably have 12 different layouts because it was so hard to pick. I feel like I'm leaving some of my babies out. lol!
Can't wait to share more with you in the new year! If you have a favorite layout or project I would love to have you link it up in the comments below. I want to see what you are working on. Maybe I will take a day and showcase my reader's faves to start the new year. What do you think??
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I loved your 12 for 2012! I also created a post of my favorite 12 for 2012. Here is the link:

    http://kelsterjean.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-12-fav-crafty-projects-of-2012.html

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great selection, love that you're doing doube pagers as well!! Haven't done them in a long time...
    Wishing you all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those double pages too! I hadn't done any in forever and then did two and got one picked up by CK! You should submit to them too! Looking forward to working more closely with you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.