Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten of 2013: A Look Back Before Jumping Ahead!

Happy New Year's Eve! I can't believe we are at the end of another year. I am ready though. Ready to start fresh, ready to tackle new adventures and to hopefully experience a year that isn't filled with as many hard things. It has been a year of ups and downs, each of those bringing us new perspective and helping us to grow, but man...I'm hoping for more of the ups and less of the downs as we take on 2014.

Before doing that, I thought I would take a look back at my favorite projects from 2013. Today's post on S.W.A.T. takes a look at each of the design teams favorite creations from the drills we've had throughout the year. I have so loved being a part of the team and am excited to continue with them this year. We have so many fabulous challenges each month and the scrappy friends I've "met" through our interactions online are priceless. If you haven't checked out S.W.A.T. or participated in any of the drills you should really come take a look. The prizes are always incredible and the inspiration is amazing. This is the layout I picked to showcase as my favorite of all the drills this year. Honestly, I think this one is my absolute favorite out of all I created this year. I love the colors and the how the paint circles and splatters just come together so well.



Here are 10 others that top the list of faves this year:

 The title of this one says it all!


Some of my favorite pictures taken as we were walking back to the car after a photo shoot. So fun!


 This was my first of what I hope to be many canvas'. Had so much fun with this.


 That face! I just love how the black and white photo looks on this.


 My amazing nephew's senior picture. Fits his personality perfectly.


Twenty years and still in love. Can't ask for better than that.


Just love how this brings the true football feel out. Makes me excited for next season.


 I couldn't have asked for a more perfect line of paper to showcase this photo. Fancy Pants was just what it needed :)


My favorite card this year. Love the combo of colors.


 I don't know if it's the mix of papers, the colors or just the fabulous people, but this is one of my favorite two pagers this year. Love the frames.

Thanks for checking out this long post. Here's to 2014 and some fabulous scrapping to come. If you have a post with your faves (I've seen a lot of them floating around out there!) link it up in the comments section. I would love to drop by and take a look.

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. way to go!!! love seeing all your projects!!! great batch of layouts and cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful review of your work, Lisa. Happy New Year! Pop on over to my blog to see today's post when you get a chance. :)
    http://www.lisarukinswift.com/2013/12/top-ten-layouts-of-2013-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks Lisa! I love all of them! PS: I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can check it out here: http://kelsterjean.blogspot.com/2014/01/i-give-youa-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.