Saturday, October 19, 2013

Corn Queso Dip

I'm back for a quick post and this time it's not about scrapping! There's a new favorite appetizer recipe that I've been promising to get out to the other football moms. I figured it's such a hit I would share it here. Not only that, but it is extremely easy and we love easy, right?

Corn Queso Dip
2 Cans Sweet Kernel corn
2 Cans White Shoepeg corn
1 Can Rotel
8 oz. cream cheese cubed
1 C. shredded cheese- I have used different kinds, usually whatever I have on hand
1/4 C. butter
Salt, pepper

Combine together and bake at 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes, stir. Bake another 20 minutes. Most of the time it is a little runny but thickens up as it cools. Serve with tortilla chips.

See, super easy and way too addictive. Enjoy!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.