My top 12: (in no particular order)
1. Love this girl! A majority of my pages were made for my sweet niece Mikayla. She graduated high school this year and I made a book for her.
2. I think it's the colors of this layout that draw me to it. I don't get to do to many girly colors!
3. Need I say more?? Love how this one turned out!
4.This is just one of the pages in the guest album I made for my niece, Ashleigh's wedding this summer. I loved how it turned out.
5. I like the mosaic look on this, but mostly I just like that it shows my favorite place.
6. With senior pics like this to steal the spotlight, how can any layout go wrong? Love the Echo Park line used here. It was a fave this year.
7. My first layout of my sweet pup. Had to add this one in there!
8. Love the simplicity of this against the kraft background.
10. My experiment with layering and adding more and more :) This was off a sketch from Citrus Twist and I loved it with the Pink Paislee Portfolio.
12. Welcoming our new "nephew" Lee into the family. Great guy!
There you have it. I'm sure if I went back and did this whole post over I would probably have 12 different layouts because it was so hard to pick. I feel like I'm leaving some of my babies out. lol!
Can't wait to share more with you in the new year! If you have a favorite layout or project I would love to have you link it up in the comments below. I want to see what you are working on. Maybe I will take a day and showcase my reader's faves to start the new year. What do you think??