Sunday, October 7, 2012

Layout Feature

Just dropping by for a little bit of self promotion, bragging... whatever it takes. :)
I follow a blog called Practical Scrappers. I love that it includes a lot of tutorials, tips and tons of layouts from their own team as well as followers. They have a running list of things they will be featuring  and encourage followers to email their own work. I recently sent one of my favorite layouts from my niece Mikayla's graduation album that I made for her. I saw today that it was on their fan feature post. If you want to check out Practical Scrappers you can follow this link: http://www.practicalscrappers.com/2012/10/fan-feature.html.


Have a happy Sunday. Our agenda isn't too terrible... church, Nathan is doing a volunteer project with his football team, I am taking dinner over to my parents, and of course the Bronco game!
Lisa


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Loving the hexagons! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What an awesome layout, I simply adore the navy and yellow. You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your layout on their blog! Super cute and love your use of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic the hexagon background and congrats on your feature !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.