Saturday, June 21, 2014

Footloose and Fancy Free with SWAT!

Happy first day of summer. It feels like we've been there awhile already with the kids out of school and busy with activities but today is the first official day of summer. It's a great day to share my latest layout made for the S.W.A.T. design team. Our latest challenge is to create a layout featuring feet. I decided to take a picture in my backyard where I love to put my feet up and read a great book in the summer. It is such a relaxing place with the waterfall going and the beautiful flowers everywhere.


I actually used a mix of older Bella Blvd. lines I received recently after winning a contest on their page. I was so lucky to get one of their warehouse boxes they put together each year and had an incredible time looking through the fun stuff that came. I thought these papers accurately depict the feel I get of happiness and contentment while sitting with a great book.

Join us with your take on our challenge and you can win a gift certificate to Creative Embellishments, an incredible online store with amazing products for your pages and creations.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.